The CECPTA Preschool Community Development Grant Program
The Carrollton Early Childhood PTA Preschool Community Development Grant Program strives to develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children in the Carrollton/Farmers Branch area the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
We’re seeking to support a program that educates preschool age children between 0-6 years of age within the limits of $1,500 in the Carrollton/Farmer’s Branch area.
Qualifications to be considered for this grant:
- Be an early childhood educator in the Carrollton/Farmer’s Branch area.
- Need $1,500 to support an idea or program.
- Can provide a clear plan for the use of the grant and be able to provide all necessary documents and letters of support for the application process.
Timeline for application and awards:
- January 1, 2020 : Online Application Forms Open
- February 29, 2020: Deadline to Submit Applications Online
- March 15, 2020: Finalists are Chosen
- April 1, 2020: Letters of Support and Supplemental Information Deadline
- April 20, 2020: Award Notification
- May 2020: Official Award Presented
- May 2021: Recipient Presents a Final Presentation of how they used the Grant