The CECPTA Preschool Community Development Grant Program
Our mission is to secure the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education for local preschool aged children by funding a project that supports local educators and inspires them to create meaningful, innovative and practical educational experiences.
How it works:
We’re seeking to support a program that educates preschool aged children between 0-6 years of age within the limits of $1,500 in the Carrollton/Farmers Branch area through our newly created Carrollton Early Childhood PTA Preschool Community Development Grant Program.
Only one person per organization should fill out this form. Anyone awarded will need to resubmit next year for consideration. All submissions will be reviewed by the CECPTA Grant Committee including two members of the Executive Board, Heather Mincieli- President and Tara Peckham- Vice President. If your organization is chosen as a finalist, more information will be requested including, but not limited to, a project narrative, implementation plan, project budget and signed letter of intent. The winner will be subject to expenditure reporting, required site visit and evaluation to be explained in the award letter. Write answers in a Word document or separate application and copy answers into the form when ready.
The Carrollton Early Childhood PTA is a 501(C)(3) organization dedicated to providing activities, support, friendships and education for parents of children ages newborn through preschool. We currently maintain programs for over 185 families in the area and are a part of the same network of PTAs that you find in public schools. Since our children are babies, toddlers and preschoolers, our focus is geared for this age range.
- Must operate as an early childhood educator in the Carrollton/Farmers Branch area. Programs do not have to be part of a preschool to qualify.
- Must need $1,500 to support an idea or program that supports physical, mental, social & spiritual education
- Can provide a clear plan for the use of the grant and be able to provide all necessary documents and letters of support for the application process. Plan goals should be clearly defined as:
- Time Framed
Timeline For Application And Awards:
- January 1, 2022: Online Application Forms Open
- February 28, 2022: Deadline to Submit Applications Online
- March 15, 2022: Finalists are Chosen
- April 1, 2022: Letters of Support and Supplemental Information Deadline
- April 20, 2022: Award Notification
- May 2022: Official Award Presented
- May 2023: Recipient Presents a Final Presentation of how they used the Grant
Congratulations To Our Past Winners!