CECPTA’s August Book Club
Hello friends! The CECPTA Education Team is thrilled to announce the August Book Club line up.
The adults will be reading “How To Talk So Little Kids Will Listen” (https://amzn.to/2CVh5IL) because who doesn’t have this issue in life as a parent of children? I can honestly say that I lost count of how many times my four-year-old said, “What did you say”, today. We will meet via Zoom the second and fourth Friday of the month at 8P and keep up with thoughts along the way through our book club Facebook group. Join us –
- August 14th at 8PM to discuss Part 1: The Essential Toolbox
- August 28th at 8PM to discuss Part 2: The Tools in Action
The kids will meet on Zoom to have The Day You Begin (https://amzn.to/3fVXdUc) read to them. The first day of school can be very scary – whether it is in person or at home. Let this book help ease those first day jitters. Join us –
- August 11th at 10AM
To join us sign up here. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040448ADAC29AAFD0-august
While the books we chose are great and highly rated we have chosen some additional books to get you into the Back-To-School spirit!
- Clover Goes to Kitty Kittygarten (https://amzn.to/2WHIpRJ)
- Kindergarten, Here I come (https://amzn.to/3fO4Fki)
- Curious George’s First Day of School (https://amzn.to/3htaqEm)
- Clifford Goes to Kindergarten (https://amzn.to/39lUcub)
- The Pigeon Has to Go to School (https://amzn.to/2ZOS8HI)
- On the First Day of Kindergarten (https://amzn.to/3eRN0H6)